To Our Miracle Family:
We are pleased to announce that our showroom is OPEN Monday -Thursday 9:00 am -7:00pm and Friday – Saturday 9:00am – 6:00 pm. Our Service Department is open Monday – Friday 7:30 am – 5:00 pm and Saturday’s from 7:30 am until 12:00 pm. We will still be following all guidelines for safety including thoroughly disinfecting all common areas and surfaces.
Miracle Chrysler Dodge Jeep & RAM is mindful that some people will prefer to shop from home, so we are continuing our enhancements to allow for remote sales and home delivery.
You can complete the entire process online, with easy to understand forms and electronic authorizations. After the documents are completed, here are the steps our dealership is taking to ensure safe delivery of vehicles:
– Your vehicle will be thoroughly sanitized
– You can choose to take delivery at the dealership, with social distancing measures, or take delivery at your home
– If you choose at-home delivery, our drivers will wear masks and gloves and deliver your vehicle at an appointed time
– Upon exiting vehicle at your home, our driver will re-sanitize all surfaces
– Social distancing with the driver will be strictly maintained
– We are practicing social distancing by maintaining a distance of at least 6 feet away from others.
– Hand sanitizing stations have been installed throughout our dealership to allow customers and team members to clean their hands frequently.
– All Miracle CDJR employees will be required to wear a face-covering or mask when in a public place where they can’t maintain a six foot distance.
– We have asked our team members to temporarily refrain from shaking hands with customers and others.
– Plexiglass has been installed at service cashier stations, employee desks and communal areas.
– Daily temperature checks for all employees upon arrival to work
This will be a very smooth process, and allow you to take delivery of any vehicle while still following all State and Federal guidelines for safe behavior. In addition, our Parts and Service Department are dedicated to providing the best vehicle service we can during this time.
Management at Miracle CDJR have been taking guidance from the Centers for Disease Control, Pennsylvania Automotive Association and National Auto Dealers Association on how to operate during these unprecedented times. The health and well-being of our employees and our customers has and always will be at the forefront of all of the decisions, and it will continue to be the focus of all decisions going forward.
Thank you to everyone for your patience and understanding. Please don’t hesitate to contact our dealership if you require any additional services. We’re here to help!